- Strona główna
- Bipolar microneedle radiofrequency
Bipolar microneedle radiofrequency
The method works by combining two treatment techniques – micro-puncture and skin heating using radio waves. The device with which the procedure is performed is equipped with a set of needles placed in a replaceable, disposable, sterile cartridge.
The number of needles varies depending on the treatment area. The possibility of adjusting the depth of needle punctures in the devices enables punctures at different depths, on average from 0.5 to 3.5 mm. Non-insulated needles are available, which heat the skin along the entire length of the puncture during the procedure, and insulated needles, which emit heat only at their outer ends, thanks to which radio waves can act in a specific layer of the skin. Other parameters of the device, such as the intensity and time of skin heating, can be freely adjusted depending on the indications in which the treatment will be performed. Regulation is limited only by the range of parameters available to a given device. Thanks to this, the microneedle radiofrequency treatment is very precise, which in turn allows you to achieve very good therapeutic results. The best results of the treatment are achieved in those areas of the body that are richly supplied with blood, which translates into lower impedance, and thus higher electrical conductivity.
Bipolar microneedle radiofrequency – what is it?
It is a technology that combines traditional radio waves with skin micropuncture using multi-needle modules. It consists in inserting needles (gold-plated, insulated) into the skin, which are heated with a radio wave, thanks to which it is damaged in a controlled manner. The device uses 3 types of multi-needle modules with a different number of needles from 10 to 64. Multi-needle modules are disposable, sterile packed. The depth of inserting the needles into the skin is adjustable from 0.2mm to 3.5mm. Microneedle radiofrequency is a treatment that is ideal for mature skin, as well as for the treatment of acne scars.
Bipolar microneedle radiofrequency – for whom?
It can be used both in women and men as part of anti-aging prophylaxis, as well as for in-depth revitalization of the skin of the face, neck and cleavage. It also works great on flabby body skin, e.g. after pregnancy or slimming, and on scars, e.g. acne or stretch marks.
Recommendations before the procedure
Before the planned bipolar microneedle radiofrequency procedure, the following recommendations should be followed:
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. aspirin, ibuprofen) should be discontinued 5 days before the procedure
- on the day of the procedure, you should avoid temperature fluctuations and do not use the sauna, solarium, steam baths and cryotherapy, and avoid going out in the sun
- on the day of the procedure, you should not perform activities that would pose a risk of infecting the treatment area
After the bipolar microneedle radiofrequency treatment, the following recommendations should be followed:
- immediately after the treatment, you can cool your face, e.g. with a soothing mask
- Do not touch puncture sites or their surroundings for 6 hours after the procedure
- Do not drink alcohol for 12 hours after the procedure
- physical exertion (e.g. gym exercises, running, sports) should be avoided for at least 24 hours
- do not massage or rub treatment sites for 48 hours
- for 48 hours do not apply make-up, do not use rough towels and cosmetic preparations that irritate the skin
- for at least 48 hours after the procedure, avoid temperature fluctuations and do not use sauna, steam baths or cryotherapy
- for at least 48 hours after the procedure, avoid exposure to the sun and solarium, constantly use creams with high sun filters (minimum 30 SPF)
- for 2 weeks, do not perform other treatments that deeply affect the structure of the skin, such as dermabrasion, laser therapy and chemical peels
- anti-inflammatory, antihistamine and steroid drugs should be avoided for at least 2-4 weeks
- in the event of any disturbing symptoms, an urgent follow-up visit is recommended.
Effects of the treatment
Immediately after the treatment, collagen fibers shrink, making the skin tighter. However, the most important thing happens in the next few weeks (up to 2-5 months) after the procedure. Then, the formation of new collagen is stimulated, its fibers thicken and new bonds are built between them. As a result, the skin becomes firmer and more elastic. Thanks to the reconstruction of collagen, fine wrinkles are filled, and scars and stretch marks become shallower or completely disappear. The main effects are:
- firming the skin and improving its tension
- smoothing wrinkles and fine lines
- restoration of even color and shine
- reducing the visibility of pores
- reduction of stretch marks and scars
- reduction of fat cells and cellulite